Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dueling Guitar Hero--Fun for all ages



And yes, Ella is in her swimsuit. Isn't that what all real guitar players wear?
Jason found a beginner mode where you don't have to play the note but just strum when the line passes.

This video is what we use to determine which child will get to have music lessons when they are older :)

5 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Okay, Ella just cracks me up with her outfits! I love how the girls were rockin' it out together. By the way, that beginner's mode would've helped me out a ton last night!

Emily said...

When can Gabby come over and join the battle? She has been obsessed with "playing" Daddy's guitars this week. She puts them on and then grabs other instruments for Kenton and me - keyboards, drums, you name it. I think she REALLY wants to start a band, so now that Laney and Ella are rockers too, they can begin a Girl Band! Maybe we can call them the Little Swimsuits. ;)

Pigtail Mama said...

That is great! I especially love the song they are playing along with- brings back memories. :) So...which one gets the music lessons? I think they both did a great job! :)

Aunt H said...

Okay, can I come over to practice? My friend seriously banned me from GH at his house until I get some more practice time.

That is SO cute that Ella is rockin' out to Guitar Hero. She'll be in Expert Mode by 5!

Aunt H said...

BTW, can we get a belly shot of you, lady?! I love to see prego bellies. :-)