Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's a snow day!

Ella asked to go play outside and although I am not a big fan of playing in the snow, luckily for Ella, Windsor is. She was happy to have her buddy outside with her.

The only negative to having Windsor outside was that he wouldn't let her build a snowman. He tried to eat the snow every time she tried to pack it. From inside, it was pretty funny to watch, but it was definitely frustrating for her!


Ella made quite a good snowball, which Windsor happily chased.

Chase this one Windsor

Time for some light cleaning


Weeeeee (this picture is so grainy because I took it inside looking out the kitchen window.
It was just too cold for me to go outside (boy am I a wimp!!)



5 comments:

Ella and Caden said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see that I won't be the only Mommy watching her kids frolic in the snow while I sit inside my warm, cozy house. :)

She's an adorable little snow bunny!

Pigtail Mama said...

Can we borrow Windsor? ;) Grace wanted to out again today but I just couldn't handle the cold. It looks like Ella had a blast in the snow! She looks adorable all bundled up. :)

Doesn't love a wall said...

You are such a good person! Madda keeps saying "snowman snowman!" (which means "I want to play in the snow") and I'm like "it's toooooo cold!" I finaly felt guilty enough that I scraped some up in a bowl and let her play with it on the tile. ha ha

Anonymous said...

Today's snow was the perfect kind to play in! Beau wanted to go out but I just couldn't make it work with Tommy...and our dog is too prissy!

IUgirl78 said...

You are such a good mom! It looks like she was having so much fun playing in the snow. I love that Windsor was eating her snowman. :)

And you are too funny about taking pictures from the inside! I really wouldn't have known you weren't out there if you hadn't pointed it out. :)