Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hide and seek

This video cracks me up for a few reasons:

1) Their laughs are contagious.
2) Laney wearing half of a princess outfit.
3) Ella "accidentally" pushes Laney over, and Laney bounces back like a champ.
4) The girls fleeing the scene quite quickly.....but I can't remember why??

4 comments:

SisterKW said...

That was so adorable! Their laughs ARE contagious- I was smiling the whole time watching all of that cuteness. Your girls get along so well- is it always like that?

Can I also just say that I'm glad that I'm not the only mom whose daughters don't get fully dressed when playing dress-up? Grace always has a top or a bottom on, but rarely both. I guess it is just too much effort!

Cute, cute, cute!!

IUgirl78 said...

I love their giggles and squeals! Who knew those curtains would provide so much cheap entertainment?! The best part is that they were having so much fun together. That is priceless!

Emily said...

I LOVE the half outfit Laney is wearing. I love it even more than she doesn't even have a regular shirt on top. Why wear a shirt really? Oh yeah Laney. Because it is FREEZING OUTSIDE! You tell your mommy to dress you properly from now on! ;)

Thanks for the giggles girls. You guys must have so much fun together!

Doesn't love a wall said...

I am very jealous...sisters are the best