Is that a typo? Oh no! Ella's Christmas performance at preschool had been canceled twice due to bad weather but today they decided to do it. Luckily Ella had on some appropriate clothes and even clothes that matched.
Ella was doing great during the first few songs, and then we saw her tired face come out.
Yes, even singing stars get tired every now and then :)
If you double click on the pictures, you can enlarge them to see how stinkin' cute they all looked. And you can see Ella's cute new hair do. Both girls got their haircuts yesterday but it was Ella's first actual hair do (not just a bobb). It is cut fairly short on the sides and layered in the back (suspiciously looks a lot like mine). Can we say mini-me?
She was standing in the back row with the 4 year olds because she is so tall!
Unfortunately some of the videos are so bright and the light can't be adjusted (Darn sun).
We started laughing throughout this song because Ella
was singing so incredibly loud, and we could hear her perfectly.
You can't really hear her voice on tape but it was loud and clear during the actual performance.
Another Christmas song in January!
Before they starting singing, a boy turns to the teacher and says
"teacher, I don't like this song. It's just too long."
It was a long song that Ella was not into but I included
the clip because at the very end you hear Laney shouting,
"hi Ella, Ella, Ella." It's around the 1:40 mark if you just want to skip there :)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness. That was about the cutest thing ever! I could totally hear Ella's voice on the videos. I think hers it a little lower than the average 4-yr-old's, so you can pick it out well!
The kids did a great job singing and I'm glad they finally got to have their performance, even if it was at the end of January! Oh, and Laney calling for her sister was adorable. They are going to be so close as they grow up. Pretty soon you'll be going to Laney's Christmas performance with another little one in tow. Sniff, sniff...tear.
You are so right, Emily! Ella's voice is definitely an alto. I can't believe you could pick out her voice too--you certainly do have a trained ear :)
LOL! I can't believe she's old enough to be in a "progam" that is going to break my heart....
Can I just say, "Precious?!?!" I hate to say this, but that was way cuter than Reese's performance at her school! The kids were so into the performance--even bobbing their heads and wiggling to the music. I loved it!!
Ella did a stellar job. I know Reese gets shy in front of people, but Ella was all about performing! I'm sure she gets that from her mommy. :)
By the way, I LOVE the new 'do!
I love that the boy told his teacher that last song was too long- that is hysterical! All of these videos are sooo precious- I love when Laney says hi to Ella! So cute! And hey- better late than never, right? I'm glad that they could get the performance in. I can imagine it just melts your heart seeing your little girl up there acting so big!!! So sweet!
Post a Comment