This afternoon was the day for Princess Laney.
While Ella was playing at Carly's, Laney started dressing up in her Dora Princess attire.
So here is her afternoon:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom....Do I have to sweep again....I feel like Cinderella!

At least I will enjoy myself...I will sweep the stairs!

Enough of this...break time...let's play my drum!

I better tell my people that I will be late tonight...this house needs a lot of cleaning! Notice mommy's cell phone in her hand...starting early :)
No, really. I am going to be late. I have lots of cleaning to do!

But that was it...time to sweep some more. How does she sweep in high heels? She must have learned that from her mama!

Time for a snack break. Are meals included in my paycheck?

Sweeping the hallway or really just running away!
4 comments:
Would princess Laney like to come over and clean my floors?! I will pay in tiaras. :)
Cute pics!
Very cute pics! She's a very humble princess to actually lift a finger to clean. :) I love all of the captions!
I love it! Such a pretty princess. As a mother of 2, it is always nice to get one-on-one time with your kids, isn't it? Love that! I also love your cute pictures of your cute girl!
This is my favorite!! She is the stinkin cutest! Can she come over to my house? I think she might be a better deal than the gals that come to do my house!
Post a Comment