Saturday, August 2, 2008
Doris and Scott's Wedding
On Saturday, Ella and I attended the wedding of a coworker of mine, Doris. It took place in her parent's back yard under a large tent. The food was very tasty, and it was great to see coworkers outside of work. Jason and Laney stayed home and prepared for our friend, Kristy's, birthday party.
The wedding party. The chaplain at work performed the ceremony and three of our coworkers did readings. The two bridesmaids are also coworkers--it was a Heart Center affair.
Jerry and Brenda after the wedding. Brenda and I used to work together. I sure miss hanging out with her at work, but I know that she is very happy where she is now!
Melissa, Kylie and Stephanie. I took so many adorable pics of Kylie...I just couldn't stop! Kylie is a beautiful (and not malnourished) baby! I just need her mama to hurry back to work now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the picture of Ella! It is so cute! That is sweet that she was your "date" to the wedding!
Post a Comment