
All afternoon Ella was begging to do fingerpaints. Well, while I was thinking about dinner I thought I would let her do it. She loves to paint! And given that she was smiling and saying cheese so readily, I was happy to let her paint away...my little budding artist.

Her masterpieces were for Nanas--so pretend to be surprised when you get these Nana Kay and Nana Dean. Must go now..she is painting her arms!!!
2 comments:
You are SUCH a good mom!!! Fingerpainting stresses me out, so I only do it on days when I've had at least 32 oz. of Diet Coke. But especially to have her doing it while you were cooking dinner? You rock! That was the biggest smile on Ella's face!
I want to fingerpaint, too! I try to do artsy things with Beau, but he just eats the materials. Yes, paper included. :( Sigh.....
BTW, awesome header! How did you get it to do that??? Teach me!
Post a Comment