Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's Sprinkler time




























I love when sprinkler time is here! Ella was so stinkin' excited to get out her new sprinkler and run through it. Although it did not turn like it was supposed (can we say clearance last summer?) it was enough to keep a 3 year old happy.

Laney got to enjoy it later that day but did not have time in her busy schedule to change into her her full swimsuit ensemble. She saw the water, said "wah, wah" and ran outside (yes, she is running these days).

We bought them the cutest new pool that I am going to set up tonight. It has a cute slide, sprinkler, hoops, etc. Pictures will certainly follow. I love what summertime brings!

2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

I love sprinkler time, too! (I especially encourage it in July when my grass can really use the water so I don't feel too guilty for watering the lawn!)

The pictures of the girls are great! They certainly seem to be enjoying the sprinkler...even if it doesn't turn. :) Can't wait to see the new pool!

starfitch said...

Where did you get the pool? Ours from last year had a hole, so I'm looking for a new one.