Their favorite part was probably the snow cone. But a close second for Ella was the bounce house and Laney loved the dogs catching frisbees. Laney kept saying "my dog." I thought, Windsor has lots of great qualities but catching a frisbee is not one of them.
Ella was so excited to go down this slide. I thought it was too big for her but she proved me wrong. She is the tiny speck going down the left side of the slide.
Another bouncy thing. I was so amazed how much she loved this stuff.
Laney getting ready for the parade. She sat and enjoyed most of it (ok, we had to bribe her with suckers, but it worked). She also loved the big bouncy balls she got.
But when in doubt, just swing!
1 comment:
Sorry we couldn't join you guys at the parade! I love the pictures of Ella on that huge slide. I'm really impressed! We went back Sunday after church so the kids could play on that and wouldn't you know it was closed again due to the threat of rain?!? My kids have no faith in the Freedom Festival after being denied two days in a row with that thing!
Post a Comment