So the day to start blogging is here! I doubt I will ever be as good as many of my blogging friends but I hope this is a place where my friends and family can keep up to date w/ the girls. They are growing so quick.
Today we had quite a busy day! I started the day off with Ella right beside my bed staring at me. She then proceeded to kiss me on the lips. Although it was 6:15 AM, you can't beat that way to wake up. We looked out the window and saw that our neighbors, the Powells, were already busy putting their garage sale "Prised Possessions" out to sell. We quickly gathered some stuff and were ready to join them. Unfortunately, the weather was awful and we only had a handful of people wanting to sift through my precious junk (ok, prised possessions!!). We made a total profit was $5.00 and the Powells made a ton of money... a total of $35...the big winners of the day.
Ella and I went to a bridal shower where Ella was happy we won at Bridal Bingo. It was a great time to see coworkers outside of work. The weather was still ridiculously awful but we managed to still fit in some shopping at the Loft after the shower. Girl bonding time, right? Ella looked beautiful in her dress and her hair in a pony tail (which I have to bribe her to do...I will leave those stories for another post). But she was happiest with the 2 pieces of cake.
Tonight was a wonderful dinner with some neighbors: The Powells, The Clarkes, The Worthingtons and the Worthingtons neighbors (Melissa and Jeremy and their daughter Emily). The kids had a great time and loved being together. You never know what you are going to get with 3 year old girls but they all did great and no major breakdowns. The girls drove around their jeeps, everybody getting a turn to drive one of the two vehicles. No major crashes either! The girls were laughing away! My girls usually go to bed at 6:30 and tonight lasted until 8:30. It was a fun time catching up with some great neighbors. I sure do love our neighborhood and we plan to do this again very soon.
1 comment:
Hooray!!! I am SO excited that you have created a blog! I know it seems like tons of work at first, but after awhile it becomes super easy. (Of course you get extra bonus points in my book for mentioning us in your first post. Ha!)
I look forward to keeping up with those wild Willett women!
Post a Comment