I gave you a warning about random pictures, right?
We bought my dad tickets to see the roller derby in Northern Kentucky and although my mom was less than thrilled, she was a trooper. We all had a great time cheering the roller ladies on.
The girls thought it was a riot but of course enjoyed the food more than anything :)
Jason & my dad...well, they were in heaven.
A few weeks back, my mom and I had planned a fun day out with the kids including playing at Sawyer Point, renting a bike, having a picnic, etc. We were able to play at Sawyer Point for a bit and then it started raining. Boo!
But we went to the museum instead; the kids were flexible and had a great time.
A piano down by the river.
If only I remember how to play more than Memories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment