Friday night we got to hook up with the Sohockis. We love hanging out them and seeing their kids.
I know I have said this before but it is so great that their kids are the same ages as ours (Aiden is a bit older than Matthew though) and they each have a friend...it is perfect :)
The kids loved Ed's but especially Ella.
I asked the waiter to be especially saucy to her and he surely was.
He kept yelling to her, "hey Annie...hey baby....hey booger picker...."
The kids were loving the entertainment.
It was such a fun night and a great way to wind down our trip. On Saturday we woke up and had a mixer on Chicago with our friend, Aamir. I love that our work go hand in hand with play. Then after the mixer, we went home. What an awesome few days for our family. We got to see wonderful, life long friends and visit such an electric city. We didn't go to the American Girl Doll store but plan on doing that in a year or two...probably a girls weekend would be best :) I have a feeling Matthew would destroy that place and have no appreciation for the tea room! Thanks to all of our friends for helping make this a great trip!!



No comments:
Post a Comment