Sunday, June 10, 2012

You can actually use Pinterest?

Two posts inspired by pinterest..in the same week nonetheless?

While Willow was over playing with Laney, I searched through Pinterest and came across this "My Place in the World" craft. The girls and I found pictures of Ohio, North America, Earth, etc and it lead to great discussions about our house, the Earth, our village, etc.


Laney's house, city, state, country, continent, planet


What a fun craft where they actually learned something...imagine that :)

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

I used to do that circle thing when I taught second grade. It's such a great visual for kids! I love Pinterest, although sometimes it makes me feel like a slacker! Ha! Good job on pinning something and actually doing it. I need to get better at that! :)

KAY POPE said...

This particular craft reminds me of the map we gave Matthew for Christmas that had TP streets and other highlights on it. It is always good for a kid to have an idea of his/her place in the world.