Friday, June 22, 2012

Interview with a 3 year old!





So our little man is 3!!! Crazy, right?? Our child that has thrown us for a loop since day one. He isn't a great sleeper, he won't potty train and oh yeah, he is a boy!!! He makes life interesting...at all times! Finds the dirtiest, wettest things to get into and if there is something to kick or punch, he is all in. He has taught us a thing or two as well....how to chill! Jason has always been flexible with our kids but I like schedules (what? me?). Matthew has shown me that schedules are overrated. To put that in perspective, I am typing this at 4 am because at 4 am he wanted more water in his cup and I can't get back to sleep. So if it wasn't for Spark, who knows where my days would be :)


Matthew's life:


He sleeps a lot less than the girls did and always has. Now he goes to bed at 8 and is up at 6:30/7.
He continues to sleep with the lights ON, and I mean on. It is like high noon everytime you go in there. I go in to his room before we go to bed and turn the lights down and not 2 minutes later, he is out of bed and turns the light on full blast. We don't know why...he doesn't know why. Even with a nightlight, those lights are on.


He loves band-aids. And I mean, loves. He will often go to bed at 8 and at 8:30 we hearing him crying out for a band-aid. He doesn't care what they look like but boy, he loves a good band-aid!

He loves puzzles! In fact, Kristy, you got Laney a puzzle for her 4th birthday where you put the shapes in different puzzles to  make scenes (bad description but let's remember it is 4 am) and he loves them! It is fun to watch his mind work.


He also loves to color.  He is getting into more boy pictures (spider man and such) as opposed to the Barbie he had been coloring 6 months ago...lol.


He also loves monster trucks. I hope this year to take him to a monster truck expo.  He would love that!


What is your name?
Matthew Willett


What is your favorite color?
Green


What is your favorite thing to do at home?
Play with toys......trucks!


Favorite Book?
Berenstain Bears
Mom says Dora


Favorite restaurant?
At a table (??)...hmmmm


Favorite Animal?
Sheep (interesting!)


Favorite Toy?
Cowboy truck (not sure we even have one)


Favorite TV show?
Dino Dan


Favorite Fruit? Applesauce, watermelon
FavoriteVegetables?  Carrots


Favorite Snack?
Pretzels


Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate


Favorite Breakfast food?
PB & J (who wouldn't?)


Favorite number?
4

Favorite place in the whole wide world?
Kings Island


Do you like your name?
Yes


What do you love about Daddy?
I like to hug dad


What do you love about Mommy?
I like to play with mom


What do you love about Ella?
Her laugh


What do you love about Laney?
She does puzzles with me


What are you most excited about now that you are 3?
I'm not 3, I'm 2







1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

Yes! I totally remember that puzzle--you use pattern blocks to fill in the larger pictures/shapes. He is definitely advanced--we do that in 2nd grade! He's a genious!