This year the kids and I really enjoyed getting into Father's Day.
The kids each wrote some facts down about Jason:
Laney's
Our favorite answers from her paper.
Jason's favorite TV show isTeam Unisoomi and that Jason is 26 feet tall
and that his favorite drink is wine (holla!)
Ella's fact sheet
Favorite things to do with dad: play fruit slice, dad is 11 feet tall and he likes wow wow wubzy.
Matthew's.
I was shocked that he answered every question and no answer involved bad guy!!!
Favorite food, PB&J, dad is best at running and he is big! LOL
We then had both of our dads over for a nice dinner.
We got Pappy Stan a walking tour of Cincinnati.
This one walks through some of the old bars/cellars from back in the day.
It will be fun!
My dad and me
My dad is into shooting guns (ok, there is a phrase I never thought I would use) so we got him 3 shooting lessons with ammunition. The kids and I got this for Jason too...nothing like my husband and my dad shooting guns together :)
Then we went outside for family fun time.
Jason hung a tree swing for the kids a few weeks back and it has been a blast.
We play baseball a lot around here :)
Awww...look at my cute parents!
Happy Father's Day to Jason, my dad and Jason's dad... It was a great day!
2 comments:
Love that family picture! You guys look great! Looks like you had a wonderful Father's Day. The answers on those facts sheets are too funny! I knew Jason was a closet Team Umizoomi fan. Haha! Glad you had a great day! Happy Father's Day to Jason!
Thanks for including the pic of Dad and me - it is one of our better ones! Thanks for a great meal and fun outdoors!
Post a Comment