After dinner, it was time to go to the lake and play with the remote control boats
Or just time to pose
Or time to play hide and side.
I found you!
Feeding the fish
Then on my actual birthday, the Willetts came over so Jason and I could grab some food. We love Vietnamese food and since our kids would refuse to eat that, we have to go without the wee ones. A big thank you to Stan and Bettye for coming over and sitting with the kids :)
It was a great birthday and thanks to everyone that made it so special!
1 comment:
Happy birthday! It looks like you had a great day! It's fun when you can see all of your family. I can't believe how much you look like your Grandma Jean. You have the same smile! Pretty ladies. :)
Your birthday means that it's my half birthday- eek! Crazy how fast 1/2 a year flies. Glad you had a wonderful birthday!!
Post a Comment