Usually I "Pin" things on pinterest but unless they are recipes, I don't do many of them. There are tons of great decorating ideas and cute crafts but it all takes planning. This took no prep, and I had everything on hand so I was ready to go.
My little scientist loved putting the vinegar (colored with a drop of food coloring) into the baking soda and watching it fizz.
Jason loved watching his booming scientist.
What pretty colors!
And the real bonus? Matthew didn't take the dropper and squirt the walls (which was my biggest concern).
This kept Matthew entertained for over 30 minutes and then Ella joined him for more fun.
We ran out of baking soda, but I did load up for next time I need something for him to do :)
What a happy morning!
2 comments:
Who would have thought that such simple things like vinegar, food coloring and baking soda would add up to so much fun!!
I totally need to do this! The girls would love it. I can tell Matthew was having a blast! Thank goodness for Pinterest, huh? :)
Post a Comment