Ella and her troop
With her candy in hand to throw to the crowd, she was ready to go!
Here we come!
Ella was ready to throw her candy to the crowd.
While I was herding the stragglers.
It was quite a job :)
And this is the cute face we were throwing candy at.
And this one....
And of course to these cute people :)
Thank you to Nana, Pappy and Gigi for joining us on this hot, hot day!
Ella loved being in the parade and was excited her family was there to cheer her on.
After the parade, there was a lovely ceremony at the green remembering all of the soldiers. It was beautiful!


2 comments:
So fun! I bet the kids just loved that. I don't know what is more fun- throwing candy or collecting it. :) Hope you had a good weekend!
I like the smocks!
Post a Comment