Laney's last day of preschool was such an emotional one.
I was honestly not prepared for that!
Laney was excited to see her friends and have one last school party, and I was excited to see her graduation.
These kids have become so close and it makes me sad that only about 4 of them are going on to Kindergarten with her at TPE (the others are either at Mariemont, so we will see them again in 7th grade, or at surrounding schools).
This was also just one more day that I marveled at how wonderful Laney's teachers are.
I was constantly surprised at Mrs. Heile's creativity.
Here she scrapped every month and things they did.
You can tell she loves what she does.
Farmer Frank visits....Laney had a chick on her head in one of the pictures.
Team day...each child wore their favorite teams' uniform.
Laney wore her TP soccer jersey.
Cutest pilgrims ever :)
My mom was able to stay for the beginning of the party.
Matthew loved having a buddy there.
The party favors
Laney and Jack Riley
Laney loved having an audience while she sang her prayer
Time for diplomas
Laney shook Mrs. Heile's arm so hard :)
Ok, this binder that Mrs. Kauffman gave Laney was unreal.
Mrs. Heile had scrapped this book, starting from the first day of school to the last day.
It had pictures of field trips, art work, journal writings, parties, etc.
Although I no longer scrapbook, gosh I can appreciate the hard work she put into this.
What a great year with two amazing teachers!
Laney learned so much during preschool at STNS.
She is so ready for Kindergarten!
1 comment:
What wonderful pics to help remember this super time of her life.
Post a Comment