Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ella's Art Fair

After Ella's game, we headed across the street to the school for her art fair. The Willetts and Popes were able to join us for the art fair....Ella loved showing them her room and her art work :)


Proud to show off her writings


Ella had been working on her clouded leopard project for months.
they had to research their animal, draw them, write up information and then when they went to the zoo, find the animal. They could pick their animal and after somebody else took Ella's first choice, she was happy with the Leopard.




While we were there, we saw Ella's recent book report hanging up. 
Her book was No Fair (coincidentally Matthew's favorite phrase), and had 3 major points that she made into a mobile. Jason noticed that it wasn't hanging right so he quickly fixed that :)



Ella at the zoo with Reagan...off to find the Clouded Leopard :)

1 comment:

Pigtail Mama said...

I'm so behind on your blog! I've read all of the posts so I think I'm all caught up now. You have all been busy! I bet you are looking forward to the summer. Sorry I've gotten so behind on your blog! I will try and do better! :)