Thanks to Monkey preschool, the saying, "Monkey See, Monkey Do" has come true. Matthew has started playing it as well and yesterday when we were at Julie's, he sat down and played it while Laney's friend, Beckley, sat next to him and played her mom's phone. Seeing these kids play with high tech toys makes me feel like an old lady saying, "I remember when we didn't have games on our phone." Mind you, I just got this phone about 3 months ago and I know many still don't have games on their phones, but these kids won't be able to remember a life without this technology. Ca-razy!
Walking and playing
Matching the fruit
This is the face I get when the puzzle screen below appears.
The dreaded puzzle screen
My little monkeys
3 comments:
I think that Matthew is more advanced technologically than I am.... How did he do with the fruit?
I am always amazed at how kids just know how to work things. I never really showed my girls how to use a mouse, but they figured it out on their own. So crazy! On the other hand my father-in-law has called us twice in two weeks asking what it means when his computer says, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." I'm not kidding! :)
I'm one of the ones who doesn't have games on her phone, and with private school in our future I don't know if I ever will have games on my phone. My parents have iPhones now...that's so not cool. Our kids use their phones to play the games. They know my phone is boring! Ha!!
Funny--I just showed Monkey Preschool to Reid tonight at Best Buy. I think it was a little too advanced for him--I think he just liked to watch the monkey. :)
Yeah, I'm with Kelly--I have a "dumb" phone with absolutely no games. At least my phone 10 years ago had the snake game...remember that? My kids would laugh if they saw that now! (Kind of like we do with the graphics from Atari.)
Matthew is getting so big--what a cutie!
Post a Comment