Thursday, November 10, 2011

Band Aid Time

Matthew has been all about Band Aids lately. I know many kids go threw this but I love that he usually wants them on his face. We went to church this past weekend with one on his nose. The sitter asked him what he did and he kept telling them he broke it. When I came in, he had gotten an extra car and craft from them because the ladies fell for his "broken" nose. They had a good chuckle when I told them he wasn't saying, "broke" but rather "broom." His nose got in the way of the broom.
No mark even left on his nose but he had to get a bandaid.


He has had a new bandaid on his forehead for at least 2 weeks straight.
I have found it is just easier to give in then to fight it....it is so cute!

You never know where the bandaids might be (forehead, nose, ear, fingers, knees) but he almost always has one on. Oh our little man!

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

Ha ha--too funny that he loves Band-Aids so much. Call him Lil' Nelly!