The turkey craft and hat.
I mean, what is a kid's Thanksgiving without some sort of hat?
There are 3 turkeys and 1 pilgrim.
How many in all?
Ella's handwriting is getting better and better.
Although still slightly behind the norm for her grade, she is catching up.
Her speech teacher works with her during the day as well because
speech and handwriting difficulties often coincide.
I am thinking this must have to do with what your favorite things about Thanksgiving are:
Turkey, happy, apple pie, native, kindness, sharing, giving, Indiana, vegetables, inviting, grateful.
Ella and my mom worked so hard on this turkey and were both quick to point out that they were the only ones who got the turkey's head to stand up straight. Way to go, guys!!!
2 comments:
What a great turkey made by a couple of turkeys....
Cute turkey! How nice that both sets of grandparents were able to join Ella. I bet she loved having them there!
Post a Comment