Thursday, November 17, 2011

Matthew had a playdate

Matthew rarely has playdates with a boy friend his age. When Laney is at school we almost always go to the gym and if don't go there, we have a playdate but often the child is not his age or the child is a girl. But on Monday, Will came over with my friend Jody. Jody and I went to high school together and like me, she married her high school sweetheart.  Will is the youngest of three boys so like Matthew, I am sure he was shocked by the quiet :)

But as you know, the quiet didn't last for long. The boys had so much fun, and I was glad Matthew could have some good ol' boy time!


2 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

It's definitely fun when the siblings start having their own friends! How fun for Matthew!

KAY POPE said...

Does he play differently with girls or children older than he is? If so, Will is a much better choice!