Liz and Kelly came Wednesday through Friday and wow, did the time go by fast! On Thursday, Ella was gone all day on a school field trip (to the pumpkin patch/apple orchard). We decided to head out to Stoneycreek Farms on what was a beautiful day. I had never been there during the week and what a difference. There were no crowds (probably 10 people there including us) and it was all just perfect. I love fall days like this.
A silly Laney story for you......we were in the car when Ryker started talking loundly. Kelly said, "Ryker Nguyen (pronounce Win)," to get him to calm down. Laney then says, "NO, Laney Wins!" Kelly and I thought that was too funny!
Matthew was fascinated by the pumpkins
Ok, let's get serious...he was more fascinated with being able to sit in the dirt.
And that sitting in the dirt was socially acceptable.
Great pic of Liz and Ry
Ry wanted this one
Laney and her new pumpkin
Liz and I thought this looked like it could be a school pic
The pumpkin train
I think she liked it :)
We called this my Finesse Hair Commercial
Who is that kid diving head first into the pool filled with dirty water?
Oh, my son
Then girls joined the boys in the messy fun
I love this picture!
I wish this was the smile she would have given on picture day.
I just got her Kindergarten pics back. Let's just say, they are so Ella!
Ry and his second mother
Ella was so excited to have Ryker come visit and hasn't stopped talking about him!
I then asked Ella to give me a smile to show she was having fun.
This is what she gave me. Niiiiiiice!
Liz and Kelly, thank you for coming to visit. I honestly couldn't imagine my life without you two and you have been such wonderful friends for 14 years. Thanks for helping me in my "time of need." :)
2 comments:
I love Stonycreek! We were supposed to go there today but had to change our plans because of the weather. I love all of your pictures! It looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had a great few days with your friends!
How wonderful that your friends could come and visit while Jason was out of town! I'm sure it was so much fun to catch up with them.
I love all of your pictures--especially the ones of Liz and Ry on the lane at the pumpkin patch, and Matthew on that lane as well. You also got great shots of Laney and Ella...Shoot--They are all so good!
Post a Comment