The pumpkin guts were turned into Pumpkin Gut Bread (no joke and boy was it fabulous!)
Then a random object was found in our tree thanks to the leaves being gone:
Do you see it?
I asked Jason about the ball in our tree and he said, "oh yeah, there it is."
The goggles are on (ok, not Halloween related but the kids love wearing those goggles):
Time for Halloween fun! As a sidenote, I didn't want to fix the bruise on his forehead when uploading this picture because seriously, he is such a toddler. He is into everything, loves dancing around, runs like crazy and with that comes some bruises. This one was because he tried to fight the door and it won :)
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I have never heard of pumpkin gut bread. It sounds...interesting. :) We didn't even get around to carving pumpkins this year--super lame, I know. At least you guys were on it!
I love that you did the spider craft- we did, too! Love the pumpkins as well. Did you use a template or come up with that on your own? You are very creative! Our pumpkin just has triangle eyes and a typical (boring) mouth. :)
Looks like you are ready for Halloween- hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment