Ella, Annie, Aunt Linda, Nana Dean
One of my favorite pictures.
Notice the sign "Do NOT feed wild fowl."
Now notice Dean's empty bread bag. Love it!
Laney & Annie
For the record, Ella would not feed the ducks when she realized the sign said to not feed them.
Quite the rule follower, isn't she :)
Earlier in the day, the kids, Jason & my dad went to a park near my parents' house I had never been to. It used to be a gravel pit and the story goes that homes were going to be built around the few lakes. The city didn't want this to happen so they bought the land. Only a few small towns have access to this park so it is very private and very peaceful.
We all perfected our rock throwing:
This is how I spent my time there....keeping Matthew out of the water.
He just wanted to jump right in.
2 comments:
Hmmm...thought I commented on this! I guess not. :) Looks like a fun time- great pictures! I love how Ella is such a rule-follower. Girl after my own heart. :)
It's so great that you guys got to see some of your extended family! I love all of the pictures from the lake. I cannot believe Nana Dean fished out the lipstick that fell into the water. Way to go!!
Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment