Matthew is everywhere! Whenever I am in the kitchen, he is too. He is in the cabinet pulling out things to cook with (his favorite is mandarin oranges), he is at the side of the refrigerator pulling out the brown bags or he is in the refrigerator pulling out whatever is on the bottom shelf.
It sure makes breakfast, lunch and dinner time interesting!

I guess some secret recipe calls for tuna fish??

Or some Worcestershire sauce
I know I am biased but really, isn't he adorable?
And now that he is sleeping 12 hours + at night
(yay, yay, yay!) we are all happier!
5 comments:
You might be biased but he's still pretty darn cute! LOVE the last picture of him! Precious!
YAY, Matthew! Sleeping is GOOD! :) Those pictures are too cute. I love your little guy AND I love your pantry! Look at all of that storage! This is the fun age (and by fun I mean "fun") where they get into everything and it is nonstop! What a sweetheart!
So glad he is sleeping for you, but I wish mine would sleep for me! Maggie isn't everything too! I sometimes forget how much she can move and turn around and she isn't there and I am running around looking for her! He is cute for sure!
Yes, he is SO adorable!!! I bet that's a fun stage--him getting to move around and explore everything. Good for you for letting him get into stuff. I'm sure it's a lot to clean up. But whatever keeps them entertained, right? :)
SO glad he is sleeping well for you! Don't you just looooove when they are into everything?!
Post a Comment