I have spend most of my usual blogging time working on a hard copy of my blog through blurb.com. It is taking a lot of time to adjust formats and such, but I know it will be worth it in the end. I am sure you are just dying to know what we are up to, right? Well, I will have some very exciting posts coming up; posts which involve bowling (with a 3 and 4 year old....wish us luck on that!) and a visit from a college friend :) Not much of a teaser, but it's all I got!
Just a video to keep you smiling:
3 comments:
I just can't wait to see them!!!! See you soon! Elizabeth
So precious! I love the emphasis on "SO!" at the end. I might have to start singing it that way myself. :) I also love how she says, "Thank you," at the end of her performance. She's quite the performer!!
By the way, how is the blog book going? It's pretty addicting after awhile, huh? I'm done--just working on the finishing touches. :)
Hmmmm...my sound isn't working very well on my computer. I can tell she's singing Jesus Loves Me, but it's all staticky. I will have to watch it on the other computer. From what I can tell it is ca-yoot!
Post a Comment