Do I have little helpers or what? Taking videos are just plain fun but this one really makes me smile. I am sure this is a moment that I won't specifically remember in 10 years but to see my girls feeding Matthew is a video I know I will cherish as they get older.
What a fabulous video. I felt like I was right there with Matthew enjoying every bite. The girls were adorable - I was impressed with their willingness to share to feeding spoon.
So was I mom!!! I was shocked that they actually shared the spoon. I was mostly worried that Laney was going to shove the spoon down Matthew's throat in an attempt to feed him! The girls get so excited for Matthew to eat :)
What a cute video!!! I cannot believe they were so patient as they passed the bowl back and forth. Ella was so nurturing with baby Matthew, and I love how they call him "Buddy." It must be the perfect name for a little brother. :) Also, I've been meaning to tell you lately that Ella's speech is so clear! I noticed it right away in this video. So cute!
That video is hilarious. I love Ella's face when she has to hand the bowl to Laney. Good sharing! Laney really went for it and just kind of shoved that spoon right in! Poor Matthew. He has no idea what torture he will endure in the future. Haha! In all seriousness, the girls were SO cute helping out. How lucky you are!
4 comments:
What a fabulous video. I felt like I was right there with Matthew enjoying every bite. The girls were adorable - I was impressed with their willingness to share to feeding spoon.
So was I mom!!! I was shocked that they actually shared the spoon. I was mostly worried that Laney was going to shove the spoon down Matthew's throat in an attempt to feed him! The girls get so excited for Matthew to eat :)
What a cute video!!! I cannot believe they were so patient as they passed the bowl back and forth. Ella was so nurturing with baby Matthew, and I love how they call him "Buddy." It must be the perfect name for a little brother. :) Also, I've been meaning to tell you lately that Ella's speech is so clear! I noticed it right away in this video. So cute!
That video is hilarious. I love Ella's face when she has to hand the bowl to Laney. Good sharing! Laney really went for it and just kind of shoved that spoon right in! Poor Matthew. He has no idea what torture he will endure in the future. Haha! In all seriousness, the girls were SO cute helping out. How lucky you are!
Post a Comment