OMG that is HILARIOUS!!! That is one of those pics you pull out and pass around at the high school graduation open house and the wedding reception... ;)
It's actually some heavy lip creme because her lips are so dry. And since she doesn't let us just put it on before she goes to bed, I have to sneak in and put on a heavy coat of it while she is sleeping! So Laney!
Love, love, LOVE! She is TOO cute! I mean, who wouldn't want to sleep in boots, right? My feet are always cold and I always sleep in socks. Keith makes fun of me for this. I may just have to get some Uggs to wear to bed. Look at Miss Laney...starting a trend!
5 comments:
OMG that is HILARIOUS!!! That is one of those pics you pull out and pass around at the high school graduation open house and the wedding reception... ;)
I totally agree, Brooke--that picture is perfect for embarrassment in the teenage years. :) I'm so glad you checked in on her that night!
I love it. SO classic Laney. Is that a milk mustache or toothpaste? ;)
It's actually some heavy lip creme because her lips are so dry. And since she doesn't let us just put it on before she goes to bed, I have to sneak in and put on a heavy coat of it while she is sleeping! So Laney!
Love, love, LOVE! She is TOO cute! I mean, who wouldn't want to sleep in boots, right? My feet are always cold and I always sleep in socks. Keith makes fun of me for this. I may just have to get some Uggs to wear to bed. Look at Miss Laney...starting a trend!
Post a Comment