Although Matthew was officially two months old on the 22nd,
his doctor's appointment wasn't until today.
So here are his latest stats:
Weight--12 # 10 oz (75th percentile)
Length-- 24" (90th percentile)
Although he is down from the 90th or 95th percentile for weight,
the doctor says he is still great size and was not concerned.
I had a mild concern about possible reflux and if Matthew's weight drops down to 50th percentile at 4 months, we will investigate. But overall the doctor was very happy with his growth and development.
5 comments:
He looks just like Laney to me. Cute kid you have there! Maggie is only a little bit bigger then him...they are doing great!
Love the pic of Matthew and Ella! Way to grow, big guy :)
I LOVE those pictures!! It was fun to see him on his tummy and with his head up. I also love the one with the giant bunny. He looks like a peanut!
I can definitely understand your concern about dropping in percentile. I think I remember Reese varying in the percentiles at a couple of visits. Ryan was just a tank. :) Happy 2 months, Matthew!
I love him.He is such a ham
OH.MY.GOODNESS. How adorable is he?! I can't believe how big he is getting. He is just SO cute! I love all of the pictures. Happy 2-month birthday, buddy!
Post a Comment