Sunday, August 9, 2009

What I love about my kids......


Ella:


I love your calm and generally quiet demeanor.
I love your creative personality.
I love your adorable hair.
I love your beautiful eyelashes.
I love when you ask me why I am not happy.
I love when you say your brother is your best friend.
I love how you change clothes >4 times a day.
I love your independence.
I love how adaptable you are to most situations; you weren't even scared for surgery.
I love your hugs and kisses.
I love you being my oldest child!

Laney:

I love your spunk!
I love your snits when you cross your arms and say no. It makes me laugh at your silliness.
I love the curls that have come in your hair.
I love how you say Ma-fhew (like a 90 year old smoker).
I love your zest for life.
I love that you love to eat (poo-nuts or peanuts, c-rel bars or cereal bars, po-cycle or popsicle).
I love watching you hop or skip instead of just plain ol' walking.
I love that you talk all the time, asking questions about everything.
I love how you run so incredibly hard to somebody who has their arms open and then you give them the biggest hug ever.
I love you being my youngest daughter!

Matthew:

I love your little baby ways.
I love that you just discovered to smile.
I love how you started to "talk."
I love that Dad has a boy to spend guy time with.
I love having a son to raise.
I love that you sleep and in turn let me sleep.
I love how we snuggle.
I love that you carry on the Willett Family name.
I love that you look towards your sisters when they talk to you.
I love feeding you as it gives us quiet one on one time.
I love how you complete our family!

I feel truly blessed to be raising such wonderful kids!


5 comments:

Ella and Caden said...

That made me cry! Soooo sweet!!! I think I'm going to steal your post idea - what a wonderful idea...and they will all love to read that when they're older!!

Ella and Caden said...

OH, and I LOVE that you and Jason are looking so happily at the camera while the girls just dote on Matthew...SOOO SWEET!!!!

IUgirl78 said...

What a sweet post!! I love the idea, too. I may have to copy myself. :) (Mind if I just copy and paste and change my kids' names? Ha!)

I also have to say that I love the picture--that's beautiful!

Layla and Delia said...

What a great family photo! Just perfect!!! Very sweet post. You are such a good mom, Leslie. :)

Pigtail Mama said...

Yes, what a great picture and a great post! I love it! You have such wonderful children and are a wonderful family. :)