Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who has the biggest diaper?

I literally thought this was Laney's large diaper in her pants (after a night of pee-filled sleep) but alas, it was her blanket. We don't let her walk down the stairs while carrying her blankets as we get worried she would fall, but she figured out how to carry the blanket down herself.

Although the pic is blurry (we were laughing so hard we couldn't find our nicer camera) you get the idea. This is her new trick to do every morning.



5 comments:

braun brothers said...

How creative!!! (and hilarious!) I love catching those quick silly moments with the 'other' camera ;)

Layla and Delia said...

Oh my word - she is soooooo smart!!!! Go Laney! :)

Ella and Caden said...

That is very responsible parents of you to restrict her blankie-carrying while on the stairs. I just wince and watch my Ella with one eye open as she comes barreling down the stairs with it. Mommy of the Year Award probably won't be comin' my way. :) LOL

Pigtail Mama said...

That's hysterical! It almost looks like Ella could be hiding in her diaper as well- her blanket must be very large! What a smart little cutie!

IUgirl78 said...

Ha ha ha!!! This cracked me up!!! I have to give her an A+ for creativity. Next watch her wear it as a turbin...