We're going on a Rainbow Hunt......
Hope to find a Rainbow.
Mommy said because it rained and there was sun, there might be a rainbow.
Alas...no rainbow. But at least we were dressed for the occasion.
On a side note, I thought it was hysterical that Ella wore her swimsuit all day but the minute we decided to go play in the rain, she went upstairs and put a skirt on :)
3 comments:
What a fun idea!! Sorry there wasn't a rainbow, but glad you still had fun! :)
Oh my gosh, Laney looks too cute in that little raincoat. And I love how they're both out their with their fun umbrellas. What a good idea to send the kids outside to hunt for a rainbow. Making a mental note... :)
So cute!
Was this Thursday? We did the same thing, only we let our girls play in the rain....until we heard thunder! We saw a rainbow at our house. Isn't it funny what a few miles will do for the weather? What cute pictures- I love the umbrellas!
Post a Comment