Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm out of quarantine



Laney was so sick right before Matthew was born so she was unable to see him at the hospital. The day we came home from the hospital she was doing better so we thought we would let her visit with her brother. Here are a few pics of her with her new baby brother.






4 comments:

braun brothers said...

SO precious! That last picture is especially beautiful. :) Framer!

Emily said...

I LOVE the one of you and Laney. She will love to have those special photos of just her and mom in the future. Sometimes it's hard to get those shots when your adorable baby brother is horning in on all of your pics! Haha The last one of the girls and Matthew is also so precious.

Pigtail Mama said...

Very cute! I am glad that she is doing better. I'm sure that was hard for you to see her sick while you were cradling your new little guy!

IUgirl78 said...

Ooh!!! I love the new design!! When do you find time for redesigning your blog and making cute birth announcements with 3 kids??? :)

I'm so glad that Laney is feeling better. And I agree with Emily's comment--it's nice to see pics one-on-one. I think the only picture of me with my mom is at my wedding! :) I blame it on the second child syndrome.