I love my girl friends! We all need them, for sure, but what I love about girlfriends is how those friendship further develop, strengthen and yet change over time. Take my friend, Kristi, from college. 10 years ago she was a friend to go grab a beer with, go to our sorority meetings with, watch trash TV with and just have a good ol' time. Fast forward to 2009, and now we have a totally different topic of conversation--babies! Kristi and her husband, Jim, are expecting their first child in November. It has been fun to go through another stage of life with Kristi.
Kristi and Jim were able to visit us on their way down to Jim's family in KY. I was so excited for Kristi to meet Matthew and to see Ella (it's been a few years since they have seen her). Laney was napping but luckily Matthew was awake to meet his new friends :)
Thanks for the visit, Kristi and Jim. Kristi you look great !!!! Here's to a happy and healthy rest of the pregnancy.
I think Jason and I have been replaced.
Doesn't it look like this could be their Christmas card?
The 2 kids and a dog package :)

After "some" cropping (ok, a lot of cropping)
here is a picture Ella took of all of us

You will make wonderful parents!
4 comments:
How nice that you had a visit from one of your good friends! And with a name like hers, I'm sure she's fabulous! :) I love the picture that Ella took of all of you. Too cute!
So cute! They look like naturals! Can't wait to see pics of their little one in November!
How cute! I love "old" friends. They are the best. Great pictures!!
Les, thanks again for such a fun visit! Jim and I had a great time, and I love all the pictures--especially the "Christmas Card" one :) As usual, you've got another adorable kid on your hands...Matthew is such a cutie, and I'm so glad I got to see him while he was still so little. We love you guys! -- Kristi (& Jim)
Post a Comment