Sunday, July 19, 2009

You know you're a redneck if....


you give soda in a baby bottle.




Crazy mom! I decided I actually wanted to talk on the phone with one of my best friends, Liz, and look what happened when I turned my back. Laney was filling up Matthew's bottle with Dr. Pepper. It's tough to tell in the pic but she was able to get a little bit in the blue bottle without spilling too much on my clean floor. She was so proud of herself saying "Matthew neeeeeds this Mommy!" Nothing like a dietitian's son getting started early on the bad drinks in our society (sorry Dr. Pepper manufacturing people). At least it's Diet Dr. Pepper :)

She really is my silly girl!

3 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Hey, it could've been worse--it could've been Mountain Dew. :) That is too funny! I wonder what made her think of doing that. Silly girl!

braun brothers said...

Well it is DIET. What's so wrong with that?!


;) LOVE this!! :)

Pigtail Mama said...

That is FUNNY! I love it! Dr. Diet Pepper is JUST what a newborn needs, right? :)