During Matthew's one month appointment, the MD asked about his sleep. I said that he is a good sleeper and that we have no concerns. Dr. Boushee asked if he gets up every 3 hours to feed and I chuckled (last night he went 8-4). He then glanced at his growth chart and said, "no wonder he has slept so well...he is huge."
Here are his one month stats:
11# 1 oz
23 1/2" long
He is in the 97th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. Matthew is developing perfectly and the next appointment is at 2 months.
5 comments:
Wow! Go, Matthew!! He did an 8-4 stretch? Really?? Reese doesn't even do that! Ha! I'm so glad he's been a good baby for you and is letting you all get some rest over there. Obviously he's doing great!
Tommy was 11lb 15oz at his one month check-up...and I certainly wasn't getting the good sleep you are!!! (But then again, Tommy was also in the hospital when he was a month old...)
Way to go, Matthew--and way to go Mama!
Big boy! Maggie was 10lb 10oz at one month---you go girl! Good job and way to grow Matthew
Good boy, Matthew! That is so awesome that he is sleeping like that for you! I'm glad to hear it. I'm sure that makes it a little easier to take care of three kids. Not a lot, but every bit helps, right? :)
You really need to post your bedtime routine...that must be your secret to getting babies to STTN!!!
Post a Comment