Friday, July 10, 2009

Funny times at the Willett house of fun

Jason has been calling Matthew his big guy.
Ella always responds with, Dad-dy (long drawn out in dramatic Ella fashion), "He's not a big guy. He's a little guy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laney asked me the other day, "why do you feed baby Matthew from your belly button?" Good question. I must have this breastfeeding thing all wrong :) No wonder he is always hungry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laney couldn't get my attention while we were eating dinner last night.
She kept saying, "Mom, mom, mom, mom."
Rinse and repeat about 50 more times.
Finally she found the way to get my attention, "Leslie, listen."
Are you serious? Jason and I just laughed at our little lady.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy, can I have some poo-nuts," the ladies ask often.
I then asked myself, what are poo-nuts? Oh, of course....PEANUTS!

3 comments:

Ella and Caden said...

I just laughed out loud at PEA-NUTS!! Baaahahahaha! That's great!

Ella and Caden said...

I just realized that we're not on your blog list anymore...were we de-friended? :)

Pigtail Mama said...

These were all hysterical! I love that she said, "Leslie, listen." That is awesome! Don't you just crack up at those things? They sure do learn early how to get our attention. I love the 'poonuts', too! Classic!