Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First Playdate



Matthew had his first play date yesterday with his friend, Jackson.
Ok, so they aren't friends yet (heck, the two just chilled all day) but his mom, Erin, and I are so they are forced to be friends :) Jackson is one month older than Matthew so hopefully he can show Matthew the ropes of life.
Erin, thanks for taking these pictures!






Laney, Madeline and Gabby enjoying the mulch







Laney was enjoying Madeline's new swing set.
Madeline and Gabby are just a few months older than Laney
so all the kids had friends the same age to buddy up with.
(Ella is at Camp Funshine this week).

Thanks for a great play date, Erin and Emily, and
thanks for sharing your swing set Madeline!

2 comments:

Pigtail Mama said...

Aw, how sweet is that! I love the picture of the two boys together. I'm sure they will grow up to be good friends. How nice that Jackson is close to Matthew's age, and your girls are close to Madeline's age. That makes it perfect for everyone! Glad you had a fun playdate!

IUgirl78 said...

I can't believe that Matthew had his first playdate while I was gone. I'd better stop playing "vacation" and stay home to see this little guy more. :)

I love the pictures of the girls playing together on the swingset and in the mulch. Looks like everyone had a great time!