Friday, July 17, 2009

Camp Funshine


Ella attended Camp Funshine through the Fishers Parks and Recreation this past week. The theme was Clownin' Around at the Circus. While under the big top, she had her face painted and made her own puppet and fancy hat. They played carnival games like bowling and a matching game with the duck pond. She always came home with tons of fun crafts!

She attended camp from 9:30-1 Monday-Friday and has just loved her time there. She talks about her new friends (especially a girl named Valerie) and her favorite counselor, John. She even learned how to do the monkey bars at the nearby park! What a big girl!



Ella wouldn't pose without Matthew beside her--notice his foot?



Ella in her flattering orange shirt
(which she had to wear every day...pretty stinky!).
She is adorning her sunglasses and necklace that she made earlier in the week.

4 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

Cute pictures! Some of them didn't show up on my computer, though. I'll have to try again later. However, I LOVE the hat and the big glasses! It looks like they did some great crafts with the little campers. I also love the shirt. Reese has the same one, except it is neon yellow. Guess it's so they can't lose any of the kids!

I love how Ella had to pose next to Matthew. She's such a great big sister!

braun brothers said...

Glad she had fun!! When can I send Beau.................

Pigtail Mama said...

How fun! I wanted to sign Grace up for those camps. It looks like it was totally worth it!

I love that she wanted to get Matthew in the picture. What a good big sister! So cute!

Emily said...

I love her pigtails! I never see her hair up like that. It is so cute! What a fun camp!