Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bath Time ~ Matthew at 2 weeks



Our little helper



This is relaxing stuff



Time for bed

Align Center
Very serious



Lovin' on his daddy



All relaxed after his bath



Did I do that?
I am getting so big!

7 comments:

braun brothers said...

These pictures are just adorable!! Matthew is SO cute! :)

I really love the new blog layout and header as well. Such a creative momma!

starfitch said...

Oh he's so cute! He looks very wide awake. Love the new header picture too!

Pigtail Mama said...

These pictures are great, Leslie! I love the wide-awake pictures. He has gorgeous eyes. Can you say a boy has gorgeous eyes? Or is it handsome? Whatever it is, he has them! :)

IUgirl78 said...

Adorable!!! I love the pictures of him yawning as well as the one of him sleeping that you did in sepia or black and white. What am I thinking? I love them all!!

Abby said...

He is beautiful- I can say that about a boy right? I'm glad you got to have some alone time with just the baby.

Emily said...

Aww! Ella, you are such a good big sis and helper! I love these pics!

Ella and Caden said...

Leslie, Matthew is seriously beautiful. I LOVE the picture of him yawning! Great job, Mommy and Daddy!