So I know it's not officially summer, but the past few days it sure has been H-O-T! The girls have been very excited that the weather has been hot because it means trips to the sprinkler park, fun times on the slip and slide, lots of Popsicles and endless trips to the sandbox.

Ella enjoyed the slip and slide but Laney wasn't so sure.
But at least they enjoyed splashing in the water.

I thought this was a cool affect.

Hmm...how do I use this?

Jason showing Laney how to play track ball--a game Jason loved when he was growing up.

After a few instructions, Laney felt like a pro.

Oh daddy, I can't catch yet. I will specialize in throwing!

I LOVE this picture!
You can see the ball on the top of the picture, but really,
check out that form. She said earlier today that she
wanted to start taking ballet. Maybe I should think about it...she's a natural!

Everybody loves Popsicle time

5 comments:
Awesome pics, Leslie!! Looks like the girls had a blast. :)
Fun stuff! I'm so sorry we missed out on the slip 'n slide and the popsicles. :) I love the pictures--especially the fun effects like the black and white with one or two colors popping through. Is that something you can do with your camera or something you do when you edit a picture on your computer?
I also agree that Ella could be a natural ballerina--she has nice, long extensions!
great pics, Leslie!
They are so sweet! Can't wait to see that baby boy.
What great pictures! I love the effects that you used. I agree that the one of Ella is darling- I love her ballerina pose! :) That slip and slide looks pretty cool, too. Yay for summer!
Post a Comment