Thursday, May 14, 2009

My baby flipped ~ 34 weeks

Although the baby on the left is not my real baby or anything, seeing it flip today made me think that my due date really is coming up :) Not sure if baby Matthew is head down because all he does is flip inside of me but at least if fake baby is upside down, we must be getting closer.

I am officially 34 weeks and had my appointment today with the OB.

Heartbeat: 150s. She had to keep the monitor on my belly a good minute or so because he just kept moving around.

Measuring: Right on schedule. Really? I feel huge but my doctor confirmed that I am perfect size for 34 weeks. Amazing that this is "normal."

My next appointment is in 2 weeks and then every week from then on.



This confirms that pregnant women should only wear the slimming black

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! :)

Stephanie said...

You look so cute and so much lower then me...can your baby give my baby a hint and tell her to get on out of my ribs! Can't wait for us all to have these babies!

Hedda said...

You look adorable!

Doesn't love a wall said...

You are tootoo cute!!!

braun brothers said...

Your belly is super cute! I love that color on you. :)

I miss my pregnant belly!! I just have the leftover pudge :( Oh well! ;)

IUgirl78 said...

Yeah, I don't know what you're saying--I think you look beautiful in that color!!

That's too funny that he was so active during the appt. I have to say it--he's all boy! I can't believe you're almost to your weekly check-ups. It's getting closer!!!

Pigtail Mama said...

You look so great! I can't believe you are 34 weeks. Time flies when you're not the one pregnant, I guess! Can't wait to meet Matthew!