We took the girls to a local park for some playtime and a picnic lunch. Although we didn't stay very long (Ella started to feel sick) we at least got to enjoy a little outdoor time. The Powells joined us but due to our quick exit I wasn't able to get any pics of their kids playing.
A good day for swinging
Playing with Dad
3 comments:
Poor Ella! Did she get sick? I hope she's feeling better! What a bummer to have to cut SWINGING short!! :(
I love that park, and what a perfect day for a picnic! I hope Ella is better now- what a bummer to have to go home early. All of the pictures are SO great! Did you use your new 50mm? I might take a photography class later this year if you are interested! :)
Oh, no! That's too bad Ella got sick on such a beautiful day! I really hope this nice weather is here to stay...I really can't deal with any more rain.
I'm glad you guys at least got out for a little bit!
Post a Comment