Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This really is some A+ Gymnastics

Today I was able to shoot some videos with our new camcorder and more importantly edit the videos with the new software. With my old camera, I could take videos but I wasn't able to crop the length, cut out parts, or take out the sound. With the new camcorder comes many more options to make our videos look somewhat better :)

It was take your friend to gymnastics day and Ella took Carly. Ella, Carly and Abby all did great and had a fun time together. There are usually 3 kids in her gymnastics class but today there was a fair amount as many brought friends to the program.


Ella's favorite: the trampoline


Moving to the next area


They don't always have the bouncy house up, so this was a special treat!


I love their balance beam work


Ella and Abby sharing the low beam

3 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

I love the videos! The kids and I watched them together yesterday afternoon and they could not get enough. As I was cooking dinner last night, they pulled the cushions off of the couch and played "gymnastics." They were pretty inspired by Ella, Carly, and Abby's moves!

So I'm curious about the new camcorder. Did you get the small one that we talked about? The video quality was great and I love that you can go back and edit the clips. Love it!

Emily said...

Those are super! What a fun gymnastics class! That trampoline looks awesome! I totally want to jump into that foam pit. I also love the balance beam videos. How cute! Mary Lou Rhetton move on over!

Pigtail Mama said...

Those videos are all SO cute! I love the one of Ella hopping down the balance beam. She isn't even looking down!?! Wow! That is impressive. Did your camera come with editing software, or did you purchase that separately?