This past Tuesday Jason's grandfather, Stanley Lee Willett, passed away. He was always such a sweet man with the strongest handshakes imaginable. He has had a tough few months but being the deeply religious man that he is, I know that he is up in heaven with the Lord. We will miss Grandpa Stan very much but find comfort knowing that he is in heaven.
Although we did not get together under the best circumstances, it is always fun to see Jason's family. He has a very large family compared to mine, so it can sometimes turn into a name game when it comes to all the little kids :)
Here are few pics we got at a reception following the funeral:

Jason's aunt and uncle: Jeff and Carol

Laney loving the Nana kisses

Jason's aunts: Shirley and Linda

Jason's cousin, Renee, and his dad, Stan

Jason's cousin and her husband: Kevin and Lisa

Although it was a long few days, the girls did remarkably well.
They were fed lots of treats and Laney quickly found
out where the brownies were kept.
I bet she had at least 4 brownies in a 2 hour period--that's my girl!

Uncle Paul, Jason's Dad, Uncle Jeff and Uncle Harry

Christina and her son, Parker

Cousins Kayla and Izzy
5 comments:
Again, I am so sorry for your loss. :(
I am so sorry for your loss. I know that anyone named Grandpa Stan must be a neat person. I'm sure he is watching over you and your family, and I know he is happy that you will be adding a boy to the Willett Family!
I know it has to be so hard on your whole family to lose someone so special. I'm sure it was nice to spend time with Jason's family and share memories. Great pictures, as usual. Your camera rocks!
I am so sorry for you, Leslie. It looks like you were able to have some nice quality family time, though. Your family looks so fun and loving!
I'm so sorry, Leslie and Jason...Sad news.
Post a Comment