
This morning we went to
Russell Farms with my mom's group. It was a perfect day for picking pumpkins, and what was so refreshing about Russell Farms is that it was much more low key than the farm we typically pick pumpkins at. We could actually enjoy the day instead of rushing around from activity to activity. There were ponies, chickens, pigs, and goats as well as slides, putt-putt golf, riding toys, etc. The highlight of the day was hands down the hayride.

Laney feeding the goat. Both her and Ella needed some coaxing though!
Ella kept saying she didn't want to get her shoes dirty--that's my girl!

Driving the tractor

The girls and Gabby. Isn't Gabby's face hysterical?

J and Laney having fun!

Ella loved driving the horse!

Fun on the teeter totter

Josie and Laney hit it off!

Giddy up!

This is the pumpkin I want


Well, I would like this one instead but Daddy's pumpkin rule is that I have to be able to carry it in order for him to buy it......not sure I can muster the strength to pick up this one!

What a fun day! Now let's go eat, sis!

On the hayride

Most of the group (Jason and Laney are trailing on the left)
I didn't get any good pictures of most of our friends but here are some of their blogs to see a better mix of pictures.
MarielleJosie
6 comments:
I'm so jealous!!! I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch!!! I've never been to that one before, but it looks like there were lots of activities to keep the kiddos entertained. Ella driving "the horse" is just hysterical! It took me a minute to figure out that it was a bike. It was, right? So much fun!!!
Cute pictures! It was nice to see you guys yesterday!
Wonderful pics! So sad Beau missed it. We will have to check that place out!
What a nice day to go to the pumpkin patch! It looks like it was a lot of fun, and as always the pics are just adorable! You are all so photogenic, I just love to see your family pictures! We might have to check it out sometime- it looks like there is a ton of stuff to do there!
Your new camera is awesome, can I say that?!!?! The photos are so crip and wonderful. That one of Josie hanging over the rail is especially good. I also love the one of the two girls in the tractor.
Way to go taking pics on the new camera! You are getting too good for your britches! (Sorry, just felt like saying "britches!")
That family pic is SO STINKIN' adorable!! You are all so photogenic.
And I agree with Em (except the britches part). :-) Your pictures are all so crisp and clear!
Post a Comment