Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When the mom is sick, the girls still play

I have been under the weather today so most of our day was spent inside. As I laid on the couch the girls entertained themselves with the plethora of toys. But of course dress-up was their favorite (no surprise there). I couldn't resist taking these pics although the pics had to be taken with my back up camera (as I was too tired to find the new one since there has been no unpacking around here) :)

The princess from her throne talking down to her people
(aka Laney standing on the stool talking to mama about what is hers).
Wish I could have gotten her high heels in this pic--never talk to your people without looking your best!


Ella waving from her thrown. I wish this picture turned out better as the outfit was hysterical. Beads galore, slippers that didn't match, a see through ballerina outfit emphasizing her blue underwear...it was all about black mail for her sweet 16 party!

1 comment:

Pigtail Mama said...

Boo! Sorry to hear you're sick! That's no fun. BUT, it is nice that the girls can entertain themselves. I love the pictures- they're adorable!!!